Greycroft Partners is a leading early stage venture capital firm focused on investments in outstanding companies built on digital, mobile, and internet platforms. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, Greycroft is uniquely positioned to serve entrepreneurs who have chosen us as their partners. We leverage our extensive network of industry connections to help our entrepreneurs achieve visibility, develop strategic relationships, successfully bring products to market, and build long-lasting businesses.
Greycroft manages more than $1.0B and has made over 150 investments in leading companies including Huffington Post, Buddy Media, Maker Studios, Trunk Club, Braintree/Venmo, App Annie, Scopely, and more. We have a deep respect for the roles that entrepreneurship and venture capital play in the world economy and are committed to learning from both success and failure.
- Evaluate potential investments in early stage companies through financial due diligence, market research, and competitive analysis
- Assist in the preparation of fundraising documents, investment memos, and investor updates
- Manage/document meetings with entrepreneurs, portfolio company management meetings, and general deal flow
- Represent Greycroft at industry events/conferences and support the local entrepreneurial community through active involvement
- 1–3 years of relevant experience, including but not limited to: investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or technology / startups (preferably in product management / engineering)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Polished abilities with Excel and PowerPoint
- Authentic passion for technology industries and deep respect for entrepreneurship
- A demonstrated presence in the technology and startup community
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment with incomplete data
- Compensation is market-competitive
- This is designed as a two-year position for pre-graduate school professionals
Please submit to email@example.com the following documents for consideration:
- A representative writing sample (no more than one page)
- Relevant social media accounts / links (blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Deadline to apply: No later than WEDNESDAY, JULY 5TH. The sooner the better because we’ll be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.