InTouch Holdings(Linkedin, Crunchbase) seek a VC Associate. The main responsibilities of Venture Capital is to seek for investment of an equity stake in the business of which will support the expansion of value to our Group core business. The target business must be in the domain of innovation technology (ie. Telecommunication, Media and/or IT) with rapid growth, sound business model and strong management team.
Venture Capital – Associate
Qualifications And Qualities Preferred
- Responsible for the assigned projects throughout the searching and deal processes to delivery result at the timely manner
- Acquire investment related information through networking, taking parts in industry and VC events, update industry trends.
- Identify and build opportunities pipeline
- Conduct due diligent, develop business plan, execute transaction, negotiate contract and close the deal
- Work with related BUs and potential business partners as required
- Updates relevant job knowledge from professional publications, networking, public forum/conference and education
- 10-15 years working experience in related field
- Good understanding and experience in venture capital business and process
- Possess of Digital and Media technical knowledge is preferable
- Be financially innovative
- Good understanding and up-to-date knowledge regarding to regulatory requirement related to the business
- Be able to analyze, communicate, present and negotiate with strong business acumen
If interested, please apply here.