Intel Capital China is looking for an investment manager/associate intern for 2018. First year MBA candidates, if interested in the opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com
Background:Intel Capital is Intel Corporation’s division responsible for corporate venture equity investments, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic business development. Intel Capital invests in innovative startups targeting 5G connectivity, the data center, artificial intelligence, merged reality, autonomous driving and a wide range of other disruptive technologies.
Since 1991, Intel Capital has invested US$12.2 billion in 1,500 companies worldwide, and more than 640 portfolio companies have gone public or been acquired. Intel Capital curates thousands of business development introductions each year between its portfolio companies and the Global 2000. For more information on what makes Intel Capital one of the world’s most powerful venture capital firms, visit http://www.intelcapital.com
Intel Capital China is one of the most active corporate venture investment organizations in China. Over years Intel Capital China has invested around US$2 billion in more than 140 companies, with more than 40 successful exits via IPO or private sale so far, and managing more than 50 portfolio companies with strategic collaborations with Intel business units or Intel’s eco-system partners.
- First-year MBA candidates in global top MBA schools, able to commit more than 10 weeks of internship.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, knowledgeable about the China market.
- Gathers input from a variety of internal and external stakeholders to develop sound, well-supported investment recommendations based on both underlying strategy and financial returns.
- Outstanding communication skills, with ability to face both technical and non-technical audiences as well as executive management.
- Comfort working in a multinational, matrixed organization, with the ability to work effectively both individually and as a member of multiple teams.
- Commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation.
- Relevant experience in the technology industry: in corporate, consulting, banking or financial advisory is a plus.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel’s investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
If interested, please apply here.