Innovation Endeavors is helping entrepreneurs drive a super evolution of industry. We invest in visionary founders, transformational technology and emergent ecosystems for a new world. The firm is headquartered in three major regions of innovation: Silicon Valley; Tel Aviv; and New York City. Investments include: CommonSense Robotics; Freenome; Planet; Plenty; SoFi; Uber; and Zymergen. Please visit www.innovationendeavors.com to learn more.
Role Description: We are looking for a sharp individual who is passionate about finding, researching, and supporting companies that are transforming and disrupting large industries. The role include
Diligence and Research:
- Conduct deal-specific research, customer calls, expert interviews, investor conversations, etc.
- Synthesize findings and make recommendation to investment team
- Create detailed investment memos
- Assist in building new investment theses by analyzing and assessing new markets
- Conduct market research through data analysis, interviews, and other sources
- Find and meet interesting companies proactively
- Create content, events, and more to build the firm’s brand in spaces of interest
Supporting and managing the firm’s investment process, including:
- Support investment execution process including coordinating with legal, finance, and other parties
- Maintain and manage portfolio performance analytics
- Create investor reports on a quarterly basis
Portfolio company support:
- Support companies with strategy, hiring, business development, and planning for future financing
Desired Skills and Experience: We are looking for someone with 2-4 years of previous work experience, ideally with a background in management consulting or investment banking. Technical background or technical experience is preferred but not required. Previous investing experience is not required.
The ideal candidate:
- Extremely passionate and excited by the intersection of large markets and emerging technologies
- Graduated from a top university
- 2-4 years of work experience at a top-tier firm in a related field, preferably in management consulting or investment banking
- Strong business toolkit and critical thinking skills with a good grasp on technology and tech business models
- Naturally curious about new technologies and early stage startups
- Able to develop perspective on companies in analytical way with limited information
- Comfortable leading and participating in team discussions, sharing own opinion
- Strong interpersonal skills, a creative problem solving style, and exceptional work ethic
- Super power is execution; self-starter and able to initiate work or projects
- Enjoys working in a small team environment
- Based in the Bay Area (or is willing to relocate to the Bay Area)
If you are interested in learning more about the role or applying, please send your resume and an email cover letter to email@example.com. Please make sure to specify both the role and location for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.