ndex Ventures partners with the world’s most ambitious entrepreneurs across every stage – from seed to growth – helping them turn their bold ideas into transformative global businesses. Our international network of corporates and industry experts is critical in helping us achieve that mission.
In this network development role, you’ll be responsible for helping Index engage and expand our network of corporate leaders, thought leaders and subject matter experts across Europe.
You will be mentored by an Index Partner, work alongside a Vice President and collaborate with the entire Index team. We expect you to build a broad set of relationships, encompassing our portfolio’s management teams, C-level executives at Fortune 100 corporates, and subject matter experts. While this is NOT an investing role, you will be close to the investment decision making process, to which we expect you will contribute insights and relationships.
- Launch, develop, and manage networks of people; this can range from CIOs to thought leaders in marketing to security subject matter experts
- Partner with our portfolio companies to solve a broad array of both strategic & tactical initiatives
- Build expertise in areas of interest (e.g. enterprise software, marketplaces, IoT)
- Represent the firm at industry events
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- 3-5 years experience at a category leading institution, preferably with a technology orientation; for example, a management consultancy, investment bank or tech company
- Strong executive presence and excellent communication skills
- An analytical mindset, and process driven orientation
- Comfort collaborating with an international & multicultural constituency
- Long-held interest in technology, both personally & professionally
- A professional network in the EU tech ecosystem is a plus
Apply for the job
Compensation: Competitive salary with bonus; private healthcare and other generous benefits
Getting in touch: A warm introduction to someone in our investment team is highly encouraged, but you can also apply directly here:
If interested, please apply here.