- Being central to the investment team, working across the full deal life-cycle. This includes deal origination; preparation of investment proposals; commercial, financial and management due-diligence and term sheet negotiations.
- Supporting our portfolio companies on strategic initiatives, including key hires, growth targets and scaling their impact.
- Preparing impact and theory of change analysis.
You will have:
- Several years of experience in either consulting or corporate finance.
- A strong academic background from a leading university.
- Experience in financial modelling.
Our new Investment Associate will:
- Be capable of producing independent analysis and thinking.
- Be entrepreneurial in spirit with a numbers-driven mindset.
- Be curious and energetic with a great sense of humour.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be great at building strong relationships.
- Demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a top-notch work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic and embrace the learning opportunities that will come with the role.
If interested, please apply here.