iFly.vc (Crunchbase) is a VC fund based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The team focuses on investing in visionary entrepreneurs who aim to use technology solutions to transform global industries across three major themes, i.e., “Premium Consumer”, “Smart Enterprise”, and “Resource Technology”. iFly.vc accelerates value creation by a) leveraging deep networks and strategic partnerships, b) providing insights into product, market, deployment, scaling, and culture, and c) being very hands-on when working with startup teams. iFly.vc’s founding team and network comprise accomplished investors and start-up builders with years of close collaboration and solid track record.
iFly.vc follows a sector-thesis driven process in every investment and aims to build a concentrated portfolio with meaningful value add to entrepreneurs. We stay away from buzz and love opportunities in spaces that are unsexy or no longer sexy. With each investment size between $2m and $5m, we focus on team, product-market fit, scalability, and capital efficiency. We either lead or follow, as long as we truthfully know what we are doing and why entrepreneurs want our money. The fund performance has proved this strategy works.
iFly.vc is currently seeking one or two associates to join the investment team ASAP. The associate will be involved in all aspects of the venture business, such as:
– Develop investment thesis
– Assess investment opportunities
– Conduct due diligence
– Assist portfolio companies
– Manage internal process and external network
Internship opportunities in Spring and Summer 2018 are also available.
– Self-starter, fast learner, team player
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and VC vocabulary
– Strong attention to details and ability to set and manage deadlines
– Technical/engineering backgrounds are strongly preferred
– MBA is not required, but business acumen is
– Prior investment experience is not required
If interested, please send your resume to Han Shen (han@iFly.vc)