This unique position will support aspects of corporate venture capital from sourcing/screening investment opportunities, performing due diligence, closing investments, and post-close synergy realization. While supporting the Managing Director of HorizonX Ventures and Investing Principals, this individual will be expected to work with internal and external professionals from all functions across the greater Boeing Company and our partners.
In This Role The Venture Associate
- Promotes the image, brand and awareness of Boeing internally/externally in order to sustain and cultivate partnerships.
- Works independently to cultivate expertise and technologies from across the enterprise to provide value in new markets or with partner companies.
- Conducts market analysis, financial due diligence and develops strategies to be proposed to Investing Principals and the leadership team.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with strategy customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners.
- Possesses strong communication skills (both written and verbal) in dealing with a diverse range of groups: entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and corporate partners.
- At least 2 years of broad experience within venture capital, entrepreneurship, financial modeling, and due diligence is required.
- Willingness to travel 50% while maintaining day-to-day responsibilities including supporting the managing director, managing the investment pipeline and supporting the HorizonX Ventures team and their respective pipelines.
If interested, please apply here.