HEDA Ventures is a high-tech venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley. HEDA backs early-stage companies building breakthroughs in biotech, healthcare and TMT industries. Leveraging our global network and local expertise, HEDA Ventures help entrepreneurs to achieve their business expansion by supporting global market opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Associate in our venture capital firm. The Associate will work closely with our investment team, out-sourcing new opportunities for the investment team, identifying high-quality investment candidates, and developing relationships with venture partners in industry and venture capital firms. The ideal candidate will gain a deep understanding of venture capital practice and work closely with our portfolio companies and venture partners.
- Out-source potential investment opportunities by attending industry and startup events and meeting companies;
- Identify new and promising technology and products in the area of the Firm’s investment interests;
- Develop relationships with venture partners in industry and startups;
- Escalate strong business relationship with venture capitals and business partners in US and China.
- Possess good analytical skills to perform basic analyses on startups
- Master’s degree or higher with technical or engineering background;
- Previous experience in Investment/VC practice, or previous experience in evaluating startups;
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Strong networking skills are required
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and Mandarin is a plus.
If interested, please apply here.