The Blockchain promise to upend business models and transform industries. But that is just the start. Blockchain technology is pushing us relentlessly into a new area predicted on openess, integrity, decentralization and global participation. This change in the market it’s truly strategic for all industries. The Internet communication platform is reaching its maturity and tokenized business models will be taking over…Icoin Medialab will serve as a guide, designing the next generation of high-performance and innovative companies, organizations, and institutions.
Icoin medialab is hiring an investment associate to focus on early-stage investment opportunities in venture capital and ICOs. As an Associate, you will learn about both the venture capital and hedge fund industries, meet inspiring entrepreneurs and get exposure to cutting-edge technologies and products. The right candidate would be able to start immediately.The primary responsibilities of the associate can be broken down into four areas:
- Sourcing - proactively identifying new investment opportunities and qualifying inbound leads for the firm by meeting with entrepreneurs.
- Deal Diligence - helping the team evaluate new investment opportunities through market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- Portfolio Work - collaborating with the team to support the Icoin Medialab portfolio.
- Ecosystem building - being an active contributor to the blockchain/cryptocurrencies community by organizing activities, participating in local events and looking for ways to help make the Pantera team stronger.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications
- Passion for blockchain/cryptocurrencies and a desire to use technology as an enabler and catalyst to change the world
- 2–4 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, investment banking, or a startup/technology business
- Native understanding of blockchain technology; a technical background is preferred
- Strong written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills. Our Associates are meeting with entrepreneurs and other members of the startup community on a regular basis
- An ability to work well within a team and be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
If interested, please apply here.