Growing, diverse strategy, private equity fund located in suburban Pittsburgh seeking experienced associate with hands-on start-up, roll-up, and venture investing experience.
This role will be incorporated into the existing team, supporting oversight of the company’s passive tech investments in varying spaces, active, control roles in distressed manufacturing enterprises, and deal flow generation, evaluation and recommendation.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in related field is required
- Work independently, display leadership / C-Suite potential.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills required
- Possess superior financial modeling skills
- Prior experience in venture investing, capital raise, and investment monitoring required.
- Operational management skills including acquisition integration desired.
If interested, please apply here.