We are looking for an outstanding individual to join us as VC Associate. This role is core to our team: you will help us develop our theses, grow our relationships, attract amazing entrepreneurs, decide on investments, help founders build their dreams, and keep track of it all.
Responsibilities would include:
- Helping develop rigorously analytical investment theses
- Generating investment opportunities and proactively sourcing top-tier deal flow
- Conducting deep due diligence, generating detailed investment memos, financial models and recommendations
- Closely supporting entrepreneurs in building enduring companies with strategy, hiring, sales, business development, and financial planning
- Manage internal tools & processes, including deal pipeline, customer relationship
- management, portfolio performance analytics & internal reporting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter, that gets things done
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented
- Passion for identifying promising high-growth businesses
- 2 to 5 years top-tier work experience in management consulting, investment banking, startup and/or venture capital
- Academic excellence from a top university (BA/BS required, MBA or MS preferred)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to structure and present ideas clearly and persuasively
- Positive, low-ego, team player
Location: Berlin, but excited to travel globally (e.g. US, Asia) for up to 40% of their time.
How to Apply: Different formats suit different candidates, so please choose the one that fits you below.
Please apply with your LinkedIn profile. In addition please share your resume (CV) and one of the following and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Option A: in 500 words or less or in a 60-sec video, please tell us a story that you’ve experienced to help us get to know you at a deeper level
- Option B: in 500 words or less, please tell us what one company we should invest in and why
- Option C: in 500 words or less, please explain what drives your enthusiasm for our space
Timeline: Candidates who are invited to the next round will be notified within 2 weeks.
If interested, please apply here.