Fosun International Limited is a family focused multinational company that has been listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (00656:HK) since 2007. Founded in 1992, Fosun’s total assets exceed RMB530 billion (c.US$75 billion). With its roots in China, and through technology and innovation, Fosun’s mission is to create customer-to-maker (C2M) ecosystems in health, happiness and wealth, providing high-quality products and services for families around the world.
– London based member of a small investment team
– 80% time on Wealth investments (banking, asset management, insurance, fintech) – rest of time on Healthcare and other sector investments
– Prior FIG experience, with hands-on experience in DDM/EV/DCF valuation modelling and regulatory/technical aspects
– Currently IBD/corporate finance FIG Analyst/Associate – at investment bank, Big-4 auditor, advisory boutique or FIG corporate development/buy-side
– Confidence to own and advance investment case presentations with limited senior guidance and restricted additional resource support
– Personal passion about markets/investments and growing confidence to pitch internally investment ideas
Other preferred qualities
– Fluency in Mandarin
If interested, please apply here.