Fenox Venture Capital is currently seeking a Investment Manager/Associate who is passionate about technology/venture capital/startups to join its headquarter in San Jose, California. We are a global VC firm, headquartered in Silicon Valley with strong presence in Asia & Europe. Apart from funding startups, we facilitate the entry of US startups into Asian markets, and vice versa for Asian startups.
- Lead a technical team performing due diligence and primary market research for potential investments
- Evaluate investment opportunities and interview CEO of target companies
- Review investment documents and make investments
- Meet and build strong network within the ecosystem, and conduct deal sourcing
- Participating in educational seminar and workshop on due diligence, venture capital legal framework, and industry specific topics
- Work with portfolio companies on selected projects
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, life science, or business. Having advanced degree is a plus
- Have minimum of 2+ year of relevant managerial experience working with a venture capital (preferred), startup/tech companies or have worked in investing roles
- Have deep passion and understanding of the IT and health tech space
- Have strong written and oral communication skills. Be outspoken and willing to articulate well-defended opinions in investment committee meetings
- Have strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Have the drive to succeed and is willing to take initiative
Visa support may be provided
If interested, please apply here.