Elysian Ventures (Linkedin, Crunchbase) is seeking a Venture Associate to help further it’s goal of building vibrant developer communities for blockchain projects. We are looking for someone who is excited about blockchain technology and wants to help projects expand their ecosystem in a financially sustainable manner. The Associate will be involved in all aspects of investing out of our ecosystem funds from sourcing to closing as well as help companies design network incentives. The Associate should be familiar with Venture Capital & start-ups but experience is not required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Sourcing investments for our Ecosystem Funds
• Marketing our funds to the broader developer community
• Due diligence & deal execution
• Community building activities potentially including; hackathons, company incubation, grant-making, conference attendance and hosting networking events.
• Supporting clients & portfolio companies on incentive design, financial planning, and follow-on investment strategy
• Passionate about blockchain technology
• Have a good understanding of the developer community, especially blockchain developers
• Have some experience or interest in venture investing, startups, and crowdfunding
• Ability to work independently and drive multiple projects
• Are excited about impact investing and social enterprise
• Prior experience sourcing venture capital investments
• Deep involvement in the developer community
• Prior experience coordinating community building events
• Legal knowledge of startup investing, crowdfunding, or blockchain tokens
• Bachelors Degree or higher
• Bonus points if you’re technical, can write well, or speak another language.
If interested, please apply here.