Primary Job Duties:
- Provides analysis and evaluates performance of current and prospective investment project;
- Evaluates risk and return;
- Develops detailed reports or presentations to identify trends, potential issues, review performance and to illustrate compliance with investment guidelines
- Review market conditions to identify opportunities and assist in strategy development
- Responds to ad hoc project requests of investment team
- Make presentations to the managing member, investors or other stakeholders
Knowledge required: investment securities, market fundamentals, research methods, advanced mathematical concepts, financial modeling concepts, and economics principles
Fully utilizes the capabilities and functions of standard office software applications such as data management, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing in completing assigned projects.
- Principles, practices, methods, and systems of budgetary and financial management
- Principles, practices, and theories of accounting
- Federal, state and local laws, ordinances, codes, regulations affecting the financial management of the District
- Research methods and techniques
- Methods of statistical analysis and presentation
- Current developments and trends in financial management
- Capabilities of computer systems, software, and hardware used in financial and budgetary management
- Organization and management of records
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or accounting is a MUST
- Maters in related fields is preferred.
IF interested, please apply here.