Digital Finance Group (DFG) is a leading firm specializing in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology investments. Founded in 2015, DFG has a proven track record of successful investments in the U.S., Asia, and Europe.
DFG is hiring an Investment Associate for our San Francisco office. She/he will work with the CEO to support our growing business in the U.S. and help build and maintain relationships with a variety of market participants. This is an exceptional opportunity to foster the development of emerging technologies, to focus on early-stage investment opportunities, and to learn about the quickly-maturing cryptocurrency markets.
The Investment Associate will have responsibilities in the following areas:
• Capital-raising: help research, identify, and engage partners for new investment funds, the first of which will launch in early 2019. Support marketing efforts by reaching out to investors, assisting in organizing events, and producing marketing materials.
• Deal flow: help identify and qualify new investment opportunities;
• Due Diligence: help evaluate new investment opportunities through market research, financial modeling, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, and assessments of technology, product/market fit, leadership, and revenue model;
• Portfolio Management: help manage DFG’s current portfolio of equity investments.
• ETC Labs: provide advice and support to DFG’s affiliated incubator for blockchain technology start-ups.
• Ecosystem building: help raise the visibility of DFG by becoming an active contributor to the blockchain/cryptocurrencies and investment communities.
· 2–4 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, startup or tech business, private equity, investment banking, or a related field;
· Experience with investment valuation models and assessment of technology startups;
· Familiarity with VC marketing and capital raising;
· Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies;
· Outstanding written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting;
· Strong interpersonal skills;
· Collaborative colleague;
· Inspired commitment to the development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency markets;
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and technology-savvy;
· B.A. in related field.
The position includes competitive salary, bonus structure and other incentives.
If interested, please apply here.