Danhua Capital is hiring an associate for investment team. The position reports to managing director in investment team. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial team player who sets high expectations for him/herself and has a passion for discovering great businesses.
- Analyzes market segments of potential interest for venture capital investments and develop fresh perspectives and strong investment thesis driven by facts and data.
- Builds a deal pipeline of investable companies through extensive networking including meeting with founders, entrepreneurs and thought leaders, attending events and collaborating with other players in the venture ecosystem.
- Supports senior team members in all aspects of due diligence including market research, product market fit metrics, business model, investment trend, financial modeling, exit analysis and preparing investment memo.
- Prepares quarterly reviews for portfolio companies and reports on progress by collecting and compiling performance metrics.
- Supports knowledge transfer initiatives by working closely with portfolio companies and other internal business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required, with strong academic performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship, deep insights into technology trends and connections to the startup/venture ecosystem in the Bay Area.
- High degree of attention to detail and intolerance for errors
- Strong skillset with all MS Office applications
- Highest ethical and quality standards
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please apply here.