Venture Capital and Early Growth fund Dalus Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is looking for a full-time Associate to join its team.
The ideal candidate will come from a leading academic institution, Bachelor degree in the fields of Finance, Business, Economics, Science or Engineering, Master in Business Administration or Finance highly desirable. 3+ years of relevant work experience such as in the financial sector (Investment Banking/VC/PE), consulting firm or C-level position in a startup. Very strong analytical skills, critical reasoning and research capabilities. Information analysis and synthesis abilities. Fast learner in dynamic environment. Advanced financial modeling skills. Proactive and self-motivated. Able to work under uncertainty. Strong interest in technology, innovation and the startup ecosystem in Mexico and Latin America. Entrepreneurial experience is highly desirable. Advanced use of Office tools Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish, are also requisites.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate and drive the investment analysis process (due diligence) and deal execution, deal flow generation strategies and activities.
- Support in fundraising activities. Internal and investor-related reporting.
- Entrepreneurial assistance.
- Portfolio companies’ monitoring and value-add activities.
- Drafting and reviewing term sheets and other transactional documentation.
Interested candidates may send CV and Cover Letter in English to: email@example.com Note: please include the name and location of the position you are applying for in the title of your email.