CSC Generation(Linkedin, Crunchbase) is a diversified holding company that buys and builds companies that can benefit from our proprietary leasing model.
Founded by serial entrepreneur Justin Yoshimura, CSC Generation has been a trailblazer at the crossroads of e-commerce, financial services and technology, with a scalable model for buying, revamping and growing businesses. Our firm has fostered relationships across a wide-ranging network of people, including founders, engineers, quants, marketers, lawyers, investors and investment bankers, who provide access and insights into every stage of the process.
CSC Generation is backed by leading investors including: China Science & Merchants Investment Management Group (CSC), Khosla Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Maveron, Quest Venture Partners and Panasonic. The Company has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Austin.
- Be responsible for operating “platform subsidiaries” ranging from P&L ownership, launching new products, business development, business intelligence, merchandising, recruiting, to general operations.
- Lead the analysis of acquisition opportunities (i.e. outreach, fit within mandate/strategy, benefits and considerations, financial modelling, valuation, returns and integration)
- Prepare materials that enable efficient executive decision-making
- Help to hire, train and develop investment and operational professionals
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking the build the next IAC/Liberty Interactive. We value work ethic, intellectual curiosity and dedication.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Has 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience in an analytical environment, preferably investment banking or management consulting at a top tier firm
- Possession of necessary transaction and business intelligence skills (e.g. due diligence, modelling, valuation)
- Investor mindset with strong financial acumen
- Excellent communication skills and ability to distill complex details into concise, decision-ready briefings
- Team player able to work within an entrepreneurial environment and fit in with other members of our team and subsidiaries
- Excellent judgement and ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- SQL proficiency a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus + equity.
- No incompetence. We recognize that hiring and retaining incompetent people is the #1 way to drive away top performers.
- Massive career growth. If you’re good, you are eligible for a promotion every 6 months. Top analysts have become CEOs of $100M businesses within 2 years.’
If interested, please apply here.