Founded by serial entrepreneur Justin Yoshimura, CSC Generation (Linkedin, Crunchbase) has built a scalable model for buying, revamping and growing businesses. Our ultimate goal is to build the next Berkshire Hathaway.
CSC Generation is backed by leading investors including: China Science & Merchants Investment Management Group (CSC), Khosla Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Maveron, Quest Venture Partners and Panasonic. The Company has offices in the Greater Chicago Area, Los Angeles, CA, Manhattan Beach, CA, and Palo Alto, CA.
- Be responsible for operating “platform subsidiaries” ranging from P&L ownership, launching new products, business development, business intelligence, merchandising, recruiting, to general operations.
- (Eventually) lead the analysis of acquisition opportunities (i.e. outreach, fit within mandate/strategy, benefits and considerations, financial modelling, valuation, returns and integration)
- Prepare materials that enable efficient executive decision-making
- Help to hire, train and develop investment and operational professionals
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Majored in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Has 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience in an analytical environment
- Investor mindset with strong financial acumen
- Has excellent judgement and enjoys working with a high degree of independence
- Can distill complex details into concise, decision-ready briefings
- Has the necessary transaction and business intelligence skills (e.g. due diligence, modelling, valuation)
What’s in it for you?
- Base + bonus + equity.
- No incompetence. We recognize that hiring and retaining incompetent people is the #1 way to drive away top performers.
- No suits or ties.
- We don’t require a MBA to get promoted. Our founder/CEO dropped out of high school.
- Massive career growth. If you’re good, you are eligible for a promotion every 6 months. Top analysts have become CEOs of $100M businesses within 2 years.
If interested, please apply here.