What You’ll Do
Associates provide deal flow and due diligence support to the team’s managers & directors. Day to day, associates will
- Source investment opportunities, initiate contact and build relationships with a diverse range of entrepreneurs and other players in the technology ecosystem, attend conferences and industry events
- Review business plans and participate in meetings with prospective investments
- Develop investment theses, technology and market analyses, and presentations
- Develop financial models including projections, valuation, and investment return analyses
- Perform business, financial, and customer due diligence
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Investments is responsible for driving Cisco’s long-term growth strategy through venture capital investments. The team proactively sources new opportunities, develops strategic perspectives on innovative market segments, and executes and actively manages VC investments. Cisco Investments is looking to add exceptional team members to grow its organization and support the company’s continued growth.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of post-undergraduate experience ideally at a top-tier VC firm or accelerator or in a product or analytical role at a big tech company or sizable start-up
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical thinker
- Team player with the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Deep-rooted interest in technology and investing
- European languages a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
If interested, please apply here.