- You are frequently finding new startups that no one else at Capital Factory has met before
- You sponsor 10 startups into the Accelerator each month
- You speak about Capital Factory in front of a group every week
- Entrepreneurs, mentors and investors love working with you and think you are super helpful
- You are professional and presentable and greet everyone cheerfully. You’re ready to deal with an immature student, a pushy salesperson, and the President of the United States.
- You are excited to work in the middle of downtown Austin and have reliable transportation.
- You have a reliable laptop computer and smartphone.
- You are security aware. You have a passcode on your computer and phone and don’t write passwords down on paper.
- You are available in person during business hours and after hours for events.
- You are available during SXSW (Spring Break) and Startup Week
- You are comfortable with the Google Apps suite of products. You’re eager to learn about new tools and ways to be more productive.
- You plan on staying in Austin and being available for this job for the next 2 years
- You get to Inbox Zero every day.
- You have discretion and can be trusted with confidential information.
If interested, please apply here.