Brooklyn Ventures is looking for a young professional (2-5 years work experience) who, like Jr. Associate our team comes reinforce! Are you entrepreneurial, versatile and do you dare to take the necessary responsibility? Do you want to be involved at both strategic and operational level and do you want to become a scale-up entrepreneur? Then we are looking for you!
The main goal of Brooklyn Ventures is to scale up its shareholdings. We are able to realize this through an active and involved attitude. That is why we are not looking for an ‘Excel king’, but a real entrepreneur in spite with commercial capacities. Your tasks will therefore mainly consist of actively supporting the portfolio companies at both strategic and operational level. In addition, challenging the partners and supporting them in internal and external projects also includes your responsibilities. These multidisciplinary activities must ensure that you can continue to grow in one of the participating companies of Brooklyn Ventures.
Brooklyn Ventures is not an average venture capital company. We do not only invest with money, but also strengthen the management team of our participations full-time. All our companies are active worldwide and usually have a B2B focus.
We are currently participating in the following fast-growing companies:
- Pandora Intelligence (anti-terrorisme software in consultancy)
- IRM Systems (global Oil & Gas consultancy)
- IRM SPD (integrity management software)
- Talk360 (call app with millions of users worldwide)
- Printiki.com (photo editing software for B2B and B2C)
- Mobile Interaction Company (marketing software and consultancy for media companies)
- Pro Buyer Group (consultancy in the field of purchasing)
The enterprising and versatile character of Brooklyn Ventures offers many opportunities, opportunities and challenges. We offer an international and dynamic work environment where no day is the same.
What are your responsibilities?
- Making an active (commercial) contribution to the portfolio companies
- Map strategic opportunities for Brooklyn Ventures and its holdings
- Active support of partners in internal and external projects
- Identifying and analyzing investment opportunities
- Actively build the ‘Brooklyn Ventures’ brand
Which profile are we looking for?
- Completed HBO / WO study
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic appearance and persuasiveness
- Strongly result-oriented, enterprising and a hands-on mentality
- Flexible and fast switching
- Responsible and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Resident in the Randstad and mobile
What do we offer?
A full-time job with market-based primary and secondary employment conditions and an exciting and versatile work environment with many opportunities to grow.
Are you triggered?
Send an email to email@example.com with a short motivation and CV. Brooklyn Ventures has two main locations and you will mainly work from the location in the center of Delft. The other location is on the ‘Leusderend’ estate in Leusden. Both locations are easily accessible by both car and public transport.