You are a tech-savvy self-starter with strong analytical capabilities who enjoys learning about new industries and is excited to work closely with our early stage companies.
- You’ve probably spent 2-3 years in investment banking, management consulting or in an operational role at a big tech company or a startup.
- You’re constantly reading about new startups and technologies, playing with new apps and you have a view on the next big opportunities in the spaces you’re passionate about.
- You’re socially proactive and ready to put yourself out there. You have a great tech network that you’re constantly expanding and you love connecting with new, exciting people and ideas.
- You want to gain exposure to the full investment process and work closely and collaboratively with our team and our early stage companies.
- You’re entrepreneurial or were an entrepreneur yourself and are inspired by the opportunity to be scrappy and build from the ground up. You want to guide great ideas into becoming great companies. And you want to help an exciting new firm create the next generation of VC.
We are a next-gen venture capital firm founded in 2014 by two veteran VC investors, Theresia Gouw and Jennifer Fonstad. We are focused on early stage investing.
- Our team has a mix of deep investing experience combined with substantial operating experience (Accel, DFJ, Google, Imperva, SAP, Greycroft).
- We invest in software driven businesses across enterprise and consumer. Currently, we’re especially excited about the future of work, applications of AI and ML, cybersecurity, use cases of blockchain, autonomous vehicles, and digital health.
- We’re currently investing out of our second fund and manage approximately $350mm.
- We’re learning every day from the awesome companies in the Aspect portfolio. In just four years, we already have invested in 50+ of them, including Chime, Crew, Exabeam, Forescout, Gusto, Hotel Tonight, The Muse, The RealReal, and Vida Health.
- We believe in collaborating closely with our portfolio companies and CEOs. Each of us invests in and supports our entrepreneurs.
You will be involved in supporting the team in all aspects of the investment process including:
- Evaluating and screening companies that might present new investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence of prospective companies, including analysis of financials and key metrics.
- Helping Aspect’s portfolio companies continue to grow and attract talent.
- Attending conferences and industry events as a representative of Aspect.
- Helping to evaluate and implement initiatives that build upon the broader Aspect ecosystem.
How To Apply: Please send resumes to Elisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject “AV Associate Role – FirstName LastName”