Venture Investment Associate with Ascension Ventures located at Clayton-Hanley Building in Clayton, MO.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to perform modeling and intermediate level research to support deal sourcing, due diligence of investment opportunities, and monitoring of portfolio companies.
- Performs in-depth due diligence, financial modeling and valuation work for the portfolio.
- Provides analytical and asset valuation, and evaluates strategic development and acquisition opportunities.
- Prepares investment committee memos, term sheets, and various presentations.
- Works closely with the members of the investment team on current portfolio holdings and new investment opportunities.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required
If interested, please apply here.