Investment Associate sought to assist in building out the private equity co-investment programme of Alpheus Capital, a London based single family office investment business.
Responsibilities will include supporting the team in;
- Sourcing new investment opportunities: Maintaining relationships with existing partners and building relationships with new partners.
- New investment appraisal: Initial screening of new investments and drafting of meeting notes and early stage “heads up memos.”
- Financial analysis: Preparation of excel based financial analysis used to analysis potential investments.
- Investment Committee Memos: Drafting of Investment Committee papers, in particular, taking responsibility for certain sections.
- Portfolio monitoring: Reviewing quarterly reports on existing portfolio investments, discussing performance with underlying PE sponsors and drafting of meeting notes.
- Weekly Action List: Ensuring the weekly action list is kept updated at all times and is circulated promptly to all members of the Investment Team.
- Portfolio reporting: Preparation of the power point presentations for semi annual group meetings and drafting of semi annual co-investment updates.
Candidate will join a small and very close team and will have a good level of exposure on day one working closely with the principals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and generally strong academic record in finance related subject from top-tier institution.
- 2-3 years experience within recognised PE/Investment Banking/Big 4 institution/Management Consultancy. Experience within private equity and / or real estate investment whether from a principle or advisory perspective is preferable.
- Strong financial modelling skills (e.g. valuation, leveraged buyout, equity returns, real estate.)
- Strong written and oral communications skills with experience preparing investment memos.
- Strong experience with computers including, in particular, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
If interested, please apply here.