Algebra Ventures is looking to hire an Investment Associate who is passionate about shaping entrepreneurship and venture capital in Egypt and having an impact on the digital transformation that is happening to our lives.
Previous startup, investment, and/or consulting experience is required. MBA from credible schools is a plus. Technology background is a plus.
The position is well suited for candidates who enjoy meeting new startups, can quickly understand new markets, have strong problem solving and analytical skills, have solid interpersonal and communication skills.
The investment associate will work with experienced Partners on a breadth of VC activities that include deal flow generation, opportunity assessment, transaction execution, and portfolio support.
Main responsibilites include …
- Networking with startup companies to identify promising opportunities
- Analysis of pipeline companies including researching markets / opportunities
- Building financial models and preparing investment memos of pipeline companies
- Assist in deal execution and preparation of transaction documents
- Interacting with portfolio companies’ management to monitor and analyse performance
- Help portfolio companies with different tasks / projects as needed
- Work on various internal initiatives of the fund as needed
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application please specify the following ..
– why you want to work for Algebra Ventures?
– why are you the right person for this job?
– what are two startups that you think would make good VC investments?