Are you a jack of all trades, passionate about startups and the global startup ecosystem? Do you love helping founders and diving into how a startup can not just scale, but thrive? Are you a social butterfly who loves building connections across your network? As an Associate for Acceleprise in San Francisco, you’ll support the next batch of amazing B2B SaaS startups, as they grow from early stage to venture-backed companies. You will have the opportunity to learn from and support founders, VCs, and execs from the largest B2B SaaS startups in the world.
Haven’t heard of Acceleprise? Let me tell you a bit about us.
We’re a 5-year-old, pre-Seed, B2B SaaS accelerator based in San Francisco, with offices in New York City and an office opening in Melbourne (yep, Australia, we went global) 2019. We invest in founders from around the world who are redesigning how we work. We’re backed by leading operators, including the CEOs of Zuora, Gainsight, Five9, and Namely.
We’re growing quickly. To keep up with our growth, we need scrappy, driven, and self-motivated people to dive into the trenches with us. This isn’t a walk in the park or a sit-back-and-relax job to throw on your resume. We’re a small team with a long to-do list and visionary goals. If you’re passionate about execution and paving your own path, then this role is for you.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual to join us in San Francisco to help us design the Acceleprise experience and support our San Francisco cohorts. This a full-time position that pays in opportunities and connections, as well as monetarily. This role will report to our Partner and Head of Global Programming.
What you’ll be responsible for:
– San Francisco Cohort Program Management: Logistics/Execution/Attendance of the San Francisco Acceleprise Program
– Portfolio Support: directly supporting the current cohorts and broader network by serving as an extension of their team
– Network Building & Connecting: attending events/dinners/happy hours, hosting community events, engaging on social media to identify sponsors, mentors, and speakers to develop and grow the Acceleprise community to drive referrals and applications.
– Event Creation and Management: Collaborate with sponsors, identify and handle venues, refreshments and support the operations of the Acceleprise events
– Operational Improvements: Innovate new ways to drive internal operational efficiency across all locations, community engagement and then executing to see them come to fruition.
Who you are:
– 2-3 yrs of marketing, community management or other relevant work experience at a SaaS startup, accelerator or venture fund
– Process junkie who takes pride in the quality of their work
– Proven interest in startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc.
– Prepared and excited to tackle any project, large or small.
– Jack of all trades with a love for play, opening people’s eyes and creating community.
– Fun, playful attitude with endless enthusiasm and energy
– Available days, evenings, or whenever needed. The schedule is flexible but a strong commitment is expected.
This role will work with the Acceleprise San Francisco team and is an ideal opportunity to network with entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors. Your network is about to explode! The role includes a dedicated teaching component that will cover sales, marketing, event management, community engagement and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and wholeheartedly welcome any and all to apply. Warm referrals are also happily accepted.
If you are interested in applying, please send the below to email@example.com with the subject “San Francisco Associate – Your Name” with the information below:
– Your resume
– A paragraph about why you are excited about the role and think you would be a good fit
– Tell us about a group or organization you lead: personal, professional or volunteer experience are all relevant. What did the organization look like when you started, what did you do to scale and grow it and what does it look like today.
– Tell us about a time you helped an entrepreneur. What problem did they have? How did you help them solve it? How is the company doing today?
If interested, please apply here.