10x Value Partners is the think tank and investment firm established by serial entrepreneur and investor Christian Schroeder. We focus on early-stage bets in large markets with a superior product or service and a clear unfair advantage. We have businesses in several countries across three continents in the sectors of consumer goods, digital health, food, mobility and infrastructure.
More information can be found on our founder’s blog: https://medium.com/@schroeder_ca
We are looking for a high-potential performer who wants to work hand-in-hand with the founders. Joining us will be very challenging and rewarding. You will gain the broadest experience in setting up companies and making investments:
- Participate in the launch of new ventures and gain experience getting companies off the ground.
- Screen incoming investment opportunities and conduct due diligence.
- Develop your investor mindset and make early-stage venture capital investments.
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in investment banking, consulting or private equity
- You have been consistently outstanding in anything you did (for example best graduate of your class, co-founded successful business on the side, worked at the most reputable firms in your industry, etc.).
- You must be extremely entrepreneurial minded and have great business judgement.
- You must be able to work independently with little guidance and great accuracy.
- Opportunity to work directly with the founder resulting in a steep learning curve as well as superior coaching and mentoring.
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day.
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment.
- Fixed compensation plus attractive equity grants / carry.
- Based on track record and performance, there is potential for a partner promotion after 3-5 years.
If interested, please apply here.