Based in Paris, we are venture capitalists (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) in innovative companies that have strong technological innovation in the field of healthcare, sustainable development or connected technologies.Our investment strategy consists in investing tickets ranging from € 10 to € 30m from Series A to a very limited number of companies selected for the solidity of their fundamentals, their high growth potential and the quality of their executives.
We are looking for a June Risk Capital Analyst who will be based in Paris (8th arrondissement) for a 6-month internship. This position is vacant from January 15th, 2018.
The successful candidate will integrate a young and dynamic management team and will be really involved in sourcing, negotiation of deals and investment.
He will have responsibilities:
- Development of Deal Flow
- The study of new investment opportunities and presentation to the weekly investment committee
- Conducting targeted sectoral and competitive studies
- Corporate valuation (financial modeling, DCF, comparables, etc.)
- Due diligence (strategic, financial, legal and tax)
- Participant monitoring (reporting, budget review, etc.)
Required profile :
- Bac +4 / 5, in the last year of a major business or engineering school
- At least one professional experience (internship) in the private equity / M & A, consulting or entrepreneurship sector
- Very good skills in corporate finance required: P & L, cash flow plan, financing plan
- Proficiency in English and possibly another foreign language
A good knowledge of the following sectors will be a plus:
- Sustainable development
Above all, we are looking for someone with a strong analytical and synthesis skills, combining pragmatism and creativity. Finally, the candidate must have a good open-mindedness, be motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit. In your application, please send your CV and cover letter in one attached document.
If interested, please apply here.