A leading and established Vancouver based venture capital fund, Vanedge Capital, is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to assist with evaluating Chinese markets and competitors with respect to potential investments and for our portfolio companies. The fund is well capitalized and has a strong portfolio, including a number of successful exits.
- Support the team to evaluate potential investments in the private technology and software companies
- Develop financial and valuation models for potential and existing investments.
- Assist existing portfolio companies develop their strategy, particularly with respect to evaluating Chinese markets.
- 2-5 years’ experience in technology sector, engineering, software development, investment banking, consulting or venture capital.
- Strong interest in the technology market is a must, and preference will be given to those with technical backgrounds.
- Strong analytical skills along with market knowledge, competition and financial analysis.
- Must be native in Mandarin or Cantonese, proficient in English (especially written).
- Must hold a degree in engineering, science, business or finance related subject
The requirements will be strictly adhered to. If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your resume in word or PDF format. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading venture capital fund.
Vanedge Capital is a Vancouver based early-stage venture capital fund investing in technology inflection points in cloud computing, artificial intelligence, cyber security, SaaS and digital media. As entrepreneurs and investors, the team has built and led world-class companies using a unique combination of operating leadership and management; subject matter expertise; relationships with technology, creative, and management talent. Vanedge has over $296M in assets under management.
If interested, please apply here.