United Green is a strategic investment vehicle recognizing high potential investment opportunities across many different sectors, industries and operating environments. We use our knowledge, experience and global network to unlock value and achieve superior returns. Our investments are diversified in various sectors and geographies and are usually either standalone, alongside existing and experienced management teams or strategic joint ventures.
We are currently looking to hire an investment analyst into our London office focused primarily on our pipeline of emerging market renewable developments.
- Support the origination, and execution of clean energy investment opportunities.
- Provide financial modelling expertise both developing models from scratch and altering existing models to provide sound financial reasoning supporting investment decisions.
- Provide analytical, research and modelling support for the team including competitor analysis and market reviews.
- Take part in both technical and commercial transaction due diligence including communicating and coordinating with relevant 3rd party advisors.
- Contribute to shaping the strategy for the near future
- 1-3 years’ experience in M&A, corporate finance, or project finance within an Investment Banking, M&A, Private Equity Fund or corporate finance environment.
- Strong financial modelling experience with the ability to develop models from scratch, and knowledge of programming basic Macros
- Knowledge of the renewable energy space in emerging markets is a plus
- Self starter and ability to work within a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
If interested, please apply here.