Identifies and evaluates strategic partnerships, business relationships, and equity investments, while using the appropriate analytical and process-related activities to support the Ventures group. Works with key internal/external stakeholders, including executives, clinicians, and other venture funds, etc. to support the formation of start-up organizations, spin-outs, and new joint ventures.
1. Assists with business case and business plan development for core and non-core growth initiatives.
2. Assists with deal due-diligence, including valuation, analytics, negotiation, and post-investment monitoring.
3. Conducts research and analysis of healthcare markets for potential business partners.
4. Conducts SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) business analyses, financial modeling, market research, competitive intelligence, and other tasks required to advance start-up projects, spin-outs and joint venture opportunities.
5. Conducts analysis on multiple projects and initiatives related to organization’s strategic growth and operational plans for new business opportunities.
6. Collaborates with key stakeholders on implementation of strategic and business development needs.
7. Synthesizes and prepares PowerPoint presentations for analytical initiatives.
8. Prepares investment briefs and committee materials.
9. Prepares reports, including deal-flow and portfolio summaries.
10. Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Demonstrates excellence of delivery through leading by example and setting standards.
11. Maintains an M&A deal pipeline.
12. Performs related duties, as required.
- ADA Essential Functions
· · Minimum two (2) years of experience in venture capital/private equity, investment banking, corporate development, corporate finance, strategy consulting or related field, required.
- Ability to create financial models and PowerPoint presentations.
- Proven project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and achieve results.
If interested, please apply here.