TrueBridge Capital Partners is seeking a highly motivated and capable investment Analyst interested in investing in emerging technologies as part of a tightly knit team in a fast paced environment. The Analyst will support all aspects of the investment process, including evaluating fund (an investment management function) and direct company investments (a venture capital function), as well as data collection and processing, portfolio and manager analytics, and the technology and systems associated with these functions.
The position is a 2-3 year commitment, with an opportunity to grow responsibilities over time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support all aspects of investment due diligence, monitoring, and decision-making processes
- Provide research, modeling, and analytical support for the investment team
- Create, maintain, and generate reports from third-party data providers such as VentureSource, Thomson One, and proprietary systems
- Source and conduct due diligence on investments in startup companies and venture firms
- Assist in investor relations functions, including preparation of analyses for client meeting materials
- Conduct ad hoc investment-related projects as needed
The ideal candidates will have:
- 2-3 years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, investment management, asset management, and/or technology company experience
- Deep personal interest in technology, startups, and innovation
- Intellectual curiosity
- Long-term approach to investing
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Comfort working on a small, performance-oriented team
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Desire to learn and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Outgoing and personable demeanor
If interested, please apply here.