- Prepare data tapes, due diligence files, and funding schedules to trade assets with various hedge funds and institutional investment firms.
- Manage the inventory of our physical loan files.
- Perform data analysis and provide support for the organization to ensure data sources are well maintained.
- Prepare monthly remittance files for our various partners.
- BS degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in an analyst role.
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and open to change.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels.
- Highly accurate, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adhere to timelines.
- Intermediate skills with Excel required.
About Triumph Capital Partners
The firm’s principals have a combined 40+ years experience in property development and real estate finance and have originated over $1 Billon in high-yielding private mortgages throughout their careers. Triumph recently formed a Joint Venture with Brixton Capital, a San Diego based real estate investor and operator. Brixton’s portfolio totals 10M+ square feet and is valued in excess of $1.4 billion. Triumph’s mission is to provide investors with attractive current income opportunities while providing liquidity in the private money marketplace.
If interested, please apply here.