Toyota AI Ventures is a new venture capital subsidiary of Toyota Research Institute (TRI). We invest in entrepreneurs from around the world who share our commitment to improving the quality of human life through artificial intelligence, with a focus on autonomous mobility, robotics, data and cloud. Our mission is to empower innovators to bring disruptive technologies and business models to market quickly, and we’re looking for an Analyst to join our growing team in Silicon Valley. To learn more about Toyota AI Ventures, please visit our website at https://toyota-ai.ventures/.
The Analyst role requires a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience in a related position. Knowledge of the VC/investment world is a plus. We’re looking for someone with a strong network who is not only passionate about our current portfolio, but who also has their eye on the long game. While this position comes with the expected responsibilities of attending industry events and analyzing trends and deals, we’re most interested in your ability to source and identify innovative companies that will deeply impact how human life is lived.
We are open to candidates of varying experience levels, whether a recent(ish) grad looking to cut his teeth in the VC field, or someone with a bit more experience under her belt. If you value teamwork and clear communication, and are ready to play an active role in creating the culture at Toyota AI Ventures, come join us!
- Network and take part in industry and VC events
- Analyze latest industry trends
- Discover and originate contact with potential target companies
- Participate in due diligence, market analysis, valuation work
- 2+ years of experience in related position
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial and well-networked
- Experience in venture capital, private equity or other investment firm a plus
- Analytical proficiency in Google Docs or Excel
- Strong communications and research skills
- Team player
TRI provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant’s race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.
IF interested, please apply here.