Assisting the investment manager, you will be exposed to all aspects of managing a portfolio of private companies while fully integrated into our team. Missions will include:
- Sourcing companies and managing the deal flow by building a database of early stage companies
- Meeting entrepreneurs in their fundraising process, analyzing the companies’ business model and plans and selecting the most interesting ones;
- Taking part in the due diligence processes that are mandatory before any investment;
- Drawing up the investment memorandums for the realized transactions;
- Supporting portfolio companies: business development, market intelligence, reporting…etc;
- And lastly, be pro-active concerning business development around Honey Capital, the family office early stage investment arm (Website, social media, blog…)
- Gain exposure and work along with world class entrepreneurs
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Opportunity to join the team full-time for top performers
- The analyst will have shown a deep interest in the new technologies / internet ecosystem as well as emerging markets.
- Curiosity is a must-have characteristic in order to work with us.
- Entrepreneurship or early stage investing experience is a significant plus.
- Analytical skills are necessary to be able to keep up with this fast-paced environment: tens of companies have to be analyzed on a weekly basis.
- Strong in financial analysis and company valuation with modeling / Excel / coding skills
- Good grasp of accounting. Previous exposure to forensic accounting is a significant plus.
- Contrarian, able to spot situations likely to evolve differently from what everyone else is expecting.
- Being perfectly fluent in both written and spoken English is required; additional languages a plus.
- Practical sense, as a relatively small yet growing firm, we have to do everything ourselves.
- On top of that, we love daring and entrepreneur-minded people who take initiatives and are able to quickly work autonomously
- HKD 10,000 per month (about USD 1,250)
If interested, please Send your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com