TechNexus Venture Collaborative finds, funds and grows technology ventures in partnership with entrepreneurs and enterprises. We’re a force multiplier for ventures and enterprises alike. We help corporations engage the venture ecosystem as a source for optionality and growth, and invest in and accelerate ventures to commercial engagements. Over the past decade, we have incubated over 400 ventures that have raised $450M+ in capital with us, and worked with dozens of corporations to help them Rethink Growth.
We are currently looking for a Venture Analyst who will be responsible for market research, sourcing and evaluating venture opportunities, and playing a role in managing relationships with companies post-investment.
- Conducting diligence on deals
- Analyzing markets, financials, and business models of ventures
- Compiling legal documents and term sheets
- Creating reports and synthesizing information from your research; creating deal memos, venture overview briefs, and decks
- Building financial projections and summaries
- Networking with current TechNexus partners and creating new relationships with potential deal sources
- Researching markets, companies, and financials to create a landscape of each
- Creating reports and synthesizing information from your research (e.g. industry overview charts)
- 2-4 years active involvement in startup ecosystems and broader business community
- Ability to communicate effectively with both engineers and business stakeholders (startup and corporate)
- Interest in entrepreneurship, technology, venture capital, corporate strategy
- Strong research and analytical skills
- High level of awareness and understanding of TNVC’s mission to assist both entrepreneurs and enterprises
- Ability to create/navigate term sheets and other documents associated with the deals
- Understanding of core emerging technologies (e.g. AI/ML, IoT, AR/VR, Data and Analytics)
- Proven track record of performing beyond expectations
- Comfortable working in an environment with ambiguity and a self-starter
If interested, please apply here.