Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With 200M Euro under management, Speedinvest works side-by-side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our operations in Vienna, Silicon Valley, London, Moscow, Berlin and Munich, we have managed to become one of the main focal points for the European startup community. Speedinvest has successfully invested in companies such as Shpock, Tourradar, Wefox, Bitmovin and Wikifolio.
About The Position
As part of the General Counsels’ team based in Vienna you support the core business and are therefore an essential building block in the fund’s overall success. You will support and assist the team in their daily work and ensure quality within the transaction process. Additionally you will support the Reporting and Investor Relations team with the general reporting process.
Task And Responsibilities
- Assist the counsels in the preparation and drafting of
- cap tables
- liquidation preferences
- term sheets
- Perform quality checks on all of the above
- Draft and update transaction summaries
- Assist in the preparation of the quantitative and qualitative part of the quarterly report
- Supervise the reporting overall and make sure all portfolio companies are on-boarded via the investment managers
- Ongoing or completed studies with a specialisation on Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Deep understanding of numbers, analytics and economic terms
- Expert in Excel
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility as well as the ability to work independently and with accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent command of German and English – ability to understand legal agreements in both languages
Salary: Minimum EUR 1.800 gross/month (full-time) depending on work-experience.
Possibility of a Part-time position (20h/week)
Please send your CV and any other relevant materials to click apply and we’ll be in touch with you! Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (personal blog, Twitter, etc.) are greatly appreciated.
If interseted, please apply here.