Space Angels is an ideal place for someone with insatiable curiosity and a passion for solving the most complex problems of our time. Our team is small and growing, which means your work will be extremely diverse, unstructured, and collaborative. If you have experience in early-stage investing and are excited about owning both strategy and process, then we would encourage you to consider this role further.
– Systems thinking mindset
– Strong analytical, quantitative, research, and writing skills
– Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
– Entrepreneurial mindset (self-reliant, self-motivated, resourceful, out of the box thinking)
– Extraordinary attention to detail
– Excels in dynamic, close-knit team environment
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– Master prioritizer who’s all about the 80/20
Bonus if you have:
– Deep respect for entrepreneurship and a passion for space and frontier technologies
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an Analyst, you will be an integral member of the Space Angels team, with a leading role in screening potential investments for Space Angels and its affiliated venture capital fund Space Capital, reporting directly to the CEO. The role will require someone adept at systems thinking and eager to analyze early-stage companies and nascent markets.
If interested, please apply here.