SJF is seeking a senior analyst for its office in New York. This pre-MBA position is suited for individuals who are eager to develop skills in venture capital and impact investing. SJF promotes a horizontal culture in which individuals at all levels are integrated into the entire venture capital process.
The senior analyst will work directly with SJF’s managing director in New York, Arrun Kapoor. Representative responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the venture capital investment process. Specifically, the senior analyst will identify investment prospects through online efforts and networking at industry events and conferences, review company presentations, perform due diligence on prospect companies, research industries and competitors, and build financial models.
- Helping with business strategy, exit events and general support of SJF portfolio companies.
- Supporting other operational activities associated with SJF Ventures, including SJF impact-related work, marketing, fund administration and contact management.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, which have been demonstrated through work and/or academic accomplishments.
- Interest in venture capital and impact investing.
- Self-starter, able to initiate projects and work independently.
- One to three years of work experience in a relevant field, including private equity, venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, or start-up companies in SJF’s sectors of focus.
- Financial modeling skills.
If interested, please apply here.