The Analyst will be an important member of a small team and will support the senior team with every aspect of the business, including: due diligence, deal underwriting (including preparation of investment analysis & investment committee memos), deal execution, portfolio monitoring and investor reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong record of academic performance.
- 1-3 years of financial industry experience, investment banking experience strongly preferred and financial modeling skills required.
- Ability to assess the investment fundamentals of companies and industries. Specifically, ability to understand and articulate a business’ financial profile and competitive position including strengths, weaknesses and risks, as well as the characteristics and risks of the industry in which it operates.
- Strong financial modeling skills including creating and assessing financial models. Ability to apply analysis of business fundamentals to develop thoughtful business case sensitivities.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and basic credit risk metrics.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office products is required, familiarity with Keynote is a strong positive.
- Highly motivated, intelligent with the ability and desire to make an immediate positive impact.
- Proactive, thoughtful and articulate. Able to work independently efficiently with minimal guidance when necessary.
- Flexibility to multi-task and take on a range of responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with professionals at all levels, both inside the firm and with portfolio companies.
- Excellent communications skills in both written and oral presentations.
- Ability to work intimately as a member of a small team
Compensation: Competitive compensation that is commensurate with experience.
Hire Date: ASAP
If interested, please apply here.