Imagine, you can help the Rabobank to innovate their business. As a Junior Investment Analyst , you can make a difference helping us to gain insights in how to scout for the best FinTech and AgTech start-ups and scale-ups for Rabo Frontier Ventures, a strategic investment fund of 60 million, which is a 100% subsidiary of Rabobank. In order to keep up with the ever faster changing world around us, Rabobank has been committed to innovate our own business, helping our client innovate and support startups and scale-ups.
Making a difference
- Perform in-depth research on different digital deal sourcing methods/models.
With Each Other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Rabo Frontier Ventures team brings talented people together to back the best and most ambitious entrepreneurs that align with Rabobank`s strategic direction and help them to make their ideas real and lasting.
In Addition, It’s Important That You Recognise Everything In The Checklist Below
Customer focus, a hands on mentality and a proactive attitude are clearly essential for the role of Junior Investment Analyst.
- Has (preferably) entrepreneurial experience
- Has (preferably) working experience in Venture Capital or Private Equity
- Master or Bachelor student in Finance, IT or Entrepreneurship.
- Is tech-savvy
- Communicate (both verbal/written) in English
- Is able to work under pressure
Growing a better world together
We Do So In Countless Ways, Such AsYou’ll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our ‘Growing a better world together’ mission.
- We share our knowledge about sustainable, financial solutions. For example, we give discounts to business customers with a sustainable quality mark.
- Every year in December, we help the food bank to make Christmas packages for people with less financial resources
In Addition, With Us (on The Basis Of a 36-hour Working Week), You Can Also Expect
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself. We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
- A compensation for internships, based on your level of education
- Personal coaching
- A challenging and professional learning environment
Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Junior Investment Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good To Know
- Applications are open until September.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position or the application procedure, please contact Floor Rouwhorst (06 22 58 45 85)
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That’s why we want to know who you really are.
If interested, please apply here.