The analyst position at Princeville Global (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is anticipated to be a two-year position based in San Francisco, with the opportunity for the exceptional performer to continue to progress within the firm. As an integral part of the investment team, you’ll learn what the VC business is about and gain insight into many of the most fascinating and innovative technology companies of our time.
Analysts help us to manage the day-to-day activities of the firm in a number of areas, including:
- Identifying and researching new investment areas, including performing market research, collecting and synthesizing data and conducting other industry analyses
- Tracking key industry trends, including financing and acquisition activity, product and competitive activity and other relevant events
- Assisting with due diligence, including business, competitive, financial, technology and other areas – will require travel in the US and internationally
- Performing various financial analyses including KPI analysis, returns modeling and comparables analysis
- Working with portfolio companies, including research projects, competitor analysis, valuation work and attending board meetings
Strong candidates will have:
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, with a demonstrated track record of academic achievement
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in strategic consulting, VC / PE, investment banking or relevant strategy roles at major technology companies
- Familiarity and knowledge of emerging technology with an innate passion for technology
- Ability to thoughtfully conduct market research and build theses on executable investment areas and industries
- Excellent quantitative skill-set and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management skills, and an ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without support of a large team
- Hard-working, team-focused mentality
If you are interested in applying, please send an email with “SF – Analyst” as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a brief description of why you are interested in the position.