Plug & Play is an early-stage venture firm and accelerator focused on investing in emerging high tech companies. Since 1998, our venture arm has invested in over 400 startups from around the world, including PayPal, Dropbox, Soundhound and Lending Club. With over 50 years of combined entrepreneurial and investment experience, as well as our established network of strategic Corporate Partners, we deliver focused resources and attention to each of our portfolio companies and will do everything in our power to help them succeed.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, we have grown into 28 locations, including Germany, Abu Dhabi, Paris, and Tokyo. We have 14 industry-specific verticals and you will have an opportunity to work closely with the Ventures team to identify new founders for potential investment and help introduce startups to our industry-leading Corporate Partners for business development opportunities.
For more information visit http://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com
Plug and Play Ventures will be hiring Analysts for a 6-month internship program beginning in early February 2019 and concluding in late July. This could lead to an opportunity for a full-time role. Must be open and eligible to travel internationally, and potentially relocate to an international office. We are looking for motivated, passionate, proactive recent graduates with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Responsibilities and Opportunities
- The Ventures Analyst role is a key entry-level position for the Plug and Play Ventures team. You’ll be helping our team with sourcing new startups, working with corporate partners on their technology needs, program management, and supporting the investment process. This will include assisting in market research, company diligence, customer feedback, and other special projects.
- We’ll ask you to participate or lead a variety of activities in helping us support the founders in our network. This includes facilitating customer introductions, completing data analyses, community building and so on. You’ll develop direct relationships with founders and enterprise leaders alike.
- You’ll also get involved in a host of activities related to the operations of Plug and Play Ventures and our corporate partner network. These activities range from event preparation, content creation, new program initiatives, etc.
Who We’re Looking For
- Recent college graduates that have a demonstrated love for technology and entrepreneurship and who have expressed this passion in ways outside of their studies.
- Someone who thrives in an independent working environment, using your best judgment, high ethical standards, strong communication skills, passion and adeptness with technology.
- Someone who wants exposure to venture capital (or at least our style of it) through an apprenticeship-type role.
If interested, please apply here.