The Venture Analyst is a key entry level role of the Ventures Team. Analysts support the Associates and are responsible for sourcing relevant startups, working with corporate partners on their technology needs, program management, and supporting the deal teams on new investments. We are searching for analysts that can be placed across different verticals within Plug and Play.
- Ventures’ program management
- Scheduling meetings between startups and corporate partners, and facilitate those meetings
- Maintain relationships with industry partners
- Additional operational work for Plug and Play Ventures as needed
- Sourcing new startups
- Sourcing startups for vertical programs and potential investment
- Focused on diligence/investment research
- Conduct high-level research, analyze market and industry trends, track competitive landscape
- Support the deal team on investment opportunities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- The role involves analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skill sets
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Intellectually curious with interest in technology and investments
About Plug and Play Ventures:
Plug and Play Ventures invests in early-stage companies across 14 different verticals. With 20+ offices worldwide, we invest in over 80 startups each year and connect them to our network of over 200 corporate partners.
If interested, please apply here.