We’re currently looking to hire an Investment Analyst with focus on Digital Technology for our PM Equity Partner group, the corporate venture capital investment arm of Philip Morris International in Lausanne, Switzerland. We invest in and support entrepreneurs, startups and growth companies to create solutions for better living and to build a technology-driven and consumer-centric company.
As an Investment Analyst, you will be part of an energetic and cross-functional investment team. Your task will be to screen and evaluate investment opportunities and support the investment team in negotiations of new investments as well as creating value for our portfolio companies.
- Actively develop and maintain a network to source, screen and evaluate deal flow;
- Perform due diligence of investment opportunities;
- Prepare presentations, business plans, investment memoranda and regularly present to the investment team, including recommendations to the Investment Committee;
- Strengthen relevant sector expertise and perform benchmarking on market data;
- Work with the investment team to grow the value of our portfolio companies through active and constructive interactions. Required skills
- Science or Technology degree;
- Strong relation with the startup and venture community coupled with very good networking skills;
- Experience at an investment or consultancy firm, start-up or corporate development function;
- Good understanding of the consumer goods industry;
- Strong knowledge of the application of new technologies in consumer business in order to create added value;
- MBA an asset.
If interested, please apply here.