This position is for an individual with strong analytical skills, a willingness and enthusiasm to learn, and who thrives within a consulting environment.
- Organize and compile client provided documentation;
- Become efficient working with internally prepared valuation models;
- Analyze industry, economy, and company specific data from multiple sources;
- Write comprehensive valuation reports;
- Perform analysis of client financial statements;
- Perform valuation analyses utilizing the discounted cash flow and market multiples methodologies;
- Critically analyze and understand emerging trends, potential issues, and possible pitfalls relating to industry and company specific data;
- Take initiative in solving problems;
- Complete tasks within stated deadlines and maintain open communication with management;
- Assist in determining concluded values of public and private companies and their intangible assets;
- Derive and analyze various valuation metrics such as Beta, cost of capital, capital structure, total invested capital, internal rate of return, and industry and company ratios;
- Apply logical reasoning and judgment in the valuation process and be able to support conclusions.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, mathematics, economics, business management or related field;
- 0-3 years business related experience;
- Knowledge of valuation and accounting theory is a plus;
- Ability to apply critical and creative thinking skills within complex business situations; comfortable with solving business problems both independently and as a team member;
- Ability to work with integrity under minimal supervision;
- Ability to learn quickly, attend to details, prioritize, meet deadlines, produce high quality output;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to represent the firm professionally in client interactions, including in sensitive situations;
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel);
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Position is in Tucson, Arizona.
About Oracle Capital LLC
Oracle Capital LLC provides financial advisory and investment banking services to privately-held and publicly-traded companies throughout the world. Our breadth of advisory focuses on valuation (intangible assets, fair value, fairness opinions, solvency opinions, derivatives and complex securities), investment banking, and corporate finance. Oracle Capital provides valuations for intangible assets, impairment of intangible assets, stock options and complex securities and fair value accounting. We are a provider of choice by many offices of international public accounting firms for these valuation services. The firm’s philosophy is to develop deep, meaningful and long-term relationships with our clients as a full service financial advisory company. These corporate financial advisory services extend throughout a company’s life cycle and involve corporate finance strategies relating to capital structures, divestitures, joint ventures, licensing agreements and investment banking services.
If interested, please apply here.