As a member of our investment team, you screen the market, source and analyze investment opportunities. You support the team in closing and managing deals. Once we have invested in a company, you support the founders during the entire investment period until a successful exit.
- Sourcing of investment opportunities through market research, direct approach of companies and through your own network in the startup industry.
- You play a central role in the investment process (investments & divestments), including deal preparation & analysis, due diligence and negotiations together with our team.
- From time to time you represent Acton at industry events where you continuously expand our network of entrepreneurs, fellow investors and industry partners.
- You have creative ideas how we can always improve our daily operations and you execute these projects independently.
Depending on the candidate’s profile, we can offer a role as analyst (min. 1-2 years of relevant work experience) or associate (3-5 years). For us, your curiosity and the slope of your learning curve is more important than your track record. You have the opportunity to join one of the most experienced growth-stage VC investor teams in Europe.
Above all, candidates must have a certain level of experience and network in our industry and share our investment philosophy to combine analytical rigor with empathetic intelligence.
- Top-tier university degree, likely in business, economics, computer science or engineering.
- Several years of work experience in an operational (e.g. startup, corporate, own venture) or service role (consulting, banking, VC) with extended exposure to internet-related topics.
- Superior understanding of internet-enabled business models and their underlying economics. Analytical and number-driven mindset combined with empathy for people, customer needs and products.
- Solid English and German language skills.
If interested, please apply here.